9 October 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

This week fashion student and blogger, Gemma of Eye Where Genes presents her wish list!


"Mucky Spoons Stand by The Village Pottery
I think this is great little ceramic! I am a bit of a neat freak when it comes to the kitchen and always find myself having to wipe the sides down after “mucky spoons” have been chucked on the side!"



"Orange & blue Cushion by Sophiesho
My room is very bohemian and full of cushions. I am a great fan of orange I feel it can add warmth to any room also you can never have too many cushions on a bed!"



"Small Pyramid Wall Hanging by Mount Misty
This is an unusual little wall hanging which is why I think I am attracted to it. I usually love to have unusual frames and things around my room this would add to my collection!"

"Handmade Blackboard by Shellfish Smith
This reminds me of a blackboard I have back home at my mums house! We use it to write cute messages to cheer up the household. This one being handmade makes it more special I feel so whatever cute messages you write on here will be extra special!"


"Beehive Hair Style Print with Bird by Stitch - Ink
This girl looks like me when my sister gives me a beehive and obvisouly when a bird lands on my head thinking it’s a nest! Such a lovely print and will look great framed!"




What do you think of  Gemma's picks? Anything made it's way onto your wishlist? 

Objets De Désir xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment