28 August 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

Hope you're all having a wonderful week! 
This weeks wish list has been selected lovingly by Becca, blogger at flowers&dirt.

1,2,3,4,5

"I love having decorative walls lined with personal photographs and framed artwork. It really adds colour and personality to your home.
This Illustration/Collage by Sarah Breese is quirky but beautiful. The blues and pinks in the print compliment each other gorgeously, and I love the cycling couple riding off into the distance."

"I’m such a fan of crockery; from old-fashioned teacups to modern beauties like Alice Shields Bone china mug. This mug reminds me of old wildlife books full of detailed drawings and facts! You have the pleasure of sitting in your garden bird watching, whilst having a nice cuppa tea. I couldn’t think of a better combination."

"If anyone has visited my blog you’ll see my love of foxes is quite apparent. So I couldn’t help but love this Scandinavian fox cushion! The bright orange gives it a 60’s retro vibe and would look awesome nestled in an old armchair."

"I really love woodland creatures; the animals you try and seek on long country walks. This handsome badger reminds me of the characters in Farthing wood; He’s so beautifully illustrated and I absolutely love ‘badger loves milk’ text on the back…so cute! Also the colour of the detail on the jug is so quirky; a crisp blue and orange - it would be a perfect addition to any crockery set."

"This bangle is so simple but incredibly striking. It’s feminine and delicate yet the triangular symbol gives it a modern edge. I’ d love to wear this as an everyday piece with other bangles or on its own as a statement bracelet for evening."

Another week another incredible wishlist, are any of you adding these items to your wishlists or would it be something different? Let us know?
If you want to be featured for our wish list wednesday post then get in touch! 

Objets De Désir xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment