14 August 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

This Wednesday our wishlist is brought to you by the lovely blogger Raindrops of Sapphire!
Here were her top picks...


1,2,3,4,5


"I love the acorn necklace and earrings as they are so quirky! They remind me of squirrels and I often love going to the park to see them, so I love the unique acorn styles!
The rabbit brooch is another item I love because I do love animal inspired jewellery! I think having a little bunny on your jacket will be adorable!
The mint and gold triangle necklace is also among my likes because mint is such a fresh colour for summer! It contrasts really nicely with the gold and the geometric shape is fun.
I love the multi coloured leather and gold statement necklace because it's such a bold and fun piece! It would give any outfit a pop and really add some colour to your look."

So there's Raindrops of Sapphire's accessory orientated picks from the site, what do you think?

Is there any items up there on your wishlist? Let us know!

Objets De Désir xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment