5 February 2014

Wishlist Wednesday!



This weeks wish list is chosen by Haydn of Squibb Vicious

"As Valentines day is fast approaching I have picked a few of my favourite gifts for ladies from Objets De Désir! It's a fantastic fashion, home-ware and jewellery website that I recently came across."

I love this BatOwl. You are never too old to get cuddly toys for Valentines and this one is beyond awesome! Plus we both really like Batman! 


"This 'I Love You' print is perfect . I would have this up on the wall of my house (when I get one) or in an ornate frame by my bed! I'm sure I bug my partner in crime an awful lot!"


"This silver polar bracelet is stunning. I can dream about my partner in crime buying my jewellery!"



"This rabbit ring is beyond cute. It's made from pure wool using the needle felt technique; a labour intensive process which consists of repeatedly stabbing wool fibres with a barbed needle until the desired form emerged. I think I NEED this!"



"Another jewellery dream...this time in the form of 'Hot Glitter Red Lip Earrings.' These would stand out so well under my dark hair and wearing a lot of red they would match a lot of my outfits. I think that's a good enough excuse to lust after them! 

Have you visited Objets De Désir?"

What do you think of Haydn's wish list? Let us know! 
If you're interested in being our featured Wishlist Wednesday blogger then get in touch! 

Objets De Désir xoxo 


FACEBOOK//TWITTER//INSTAGRAM//PINTEREST//BLOGLOVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment