7 February 2014

Spotlight On...Tigerlilly Quinn

This week we talk to Fritha of Tigerlily Quinn!




How long have you been creating for?
I've been creating things my whole life! I did my degree in Graphic Design and illustration before realising I didn't want to be a graphic designer and it was too hard to become a children's book illustrator. Instead I started selling my own illustrations and brooches online and in shops which I have been doing for the past four years or so. 



Where did your artist name come from?
My artist name is actually part of my middle name, my full name being Fritha Moonbeatle Tigerlilly Quinn Strickland 

What's your biggest achievement so far? 
Designing Paperchases 2012 valentines range 



What inspires your work?
Animals nature and smiley faces

Do you have any advice for aspiring designers? 
You can't be good at everything find something that you excel in and focus on that.

Describe your products and what makes them unique?
I think my products are fun and make people smile and there is a uniqueness in their childlike qualities 


How do you keep a good work/life balance? 
I'm not sure I do! (I run three businesses and look after a two year old so I'm not sure I ever will either ;))

Objets De Désir xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment