30 October 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

This week our wishlist is chosen by blogger Jess of Dungarees & Donuts!
Click through the images to be taken to the site!



"I am loving this bracelet, it's so simple yet looks so classy, it's totally the thing I would buy it's gorgeous!"


"These are super cute, I would buy them right now, in fact I might hehe, they're so lovely, and I love earrings that are unique and also glitter is a massive bonus! Want these!"


"Aw these are so cute, I love the colours that they are in such nice pastel shades, would invest in all of them so I can mix and match them too!"


"I lovelovelove this pillow how sweet is this though? If my bedroom wasn't a horrible pink colour I would so buy this, what a great design and colours! "


"AWW this jar is super sweet who doesn't want a cute little tea cup with a face on their tea pot! I sure do, one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life!"


"This looks fantastic, amazing quality for what you pay, you can see how neat the edges are, it's so adorable love it!"


What do you think of Jess' picks? Let us know! 

Objets De Désir xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment