25 September 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

This weeks wish list Wednesday is brought to you by blogger Becky of RMF Fashion Finds!

Rita Pastel Bra and Knickers by Iris London

"Okay, I’m not sure if this counts as one or two items but my must for every woman is a matching set

of underwear. Although they won’t be seen by any one, apart from your bedroom mirror, a pair of

matching underwear is the ultimate tool for confidence. Every time I slip on a pair I feel like a young,

confident woman who can do what she wants. I especially love the lace and mesh detailing on this

set by Iris London."


Neon Pom Pom and Leather Earrings by Benu


"I was instantly drawn to these earrings on the jewellery page. As it is approaching party season I am

on the lookout for statement accessories and these earrings do not disappointment. They are such a

unique design and are made from gold leather which I have never seen before so this is interesting.

I also love that the pom poms are a hot pink colour making them the perfect statement earring for

this season as they are bang on the pink trend."


Capricorn Print by Deborah Ballinger Illustrations

"Art is a big interest in my house, we have a few paintings and pieces created by friends up on the

wall and take every opportunity to go to galleries. I was drawn to the art section first on the website

and this print by Deborah Ballinger is what stood out most to me. I really like the fact that the artist

has used symbols associated with the star sign to create the image and that she has combined both

pen and pencil to create the overall effect. As you can probably tell, I am a Capricorn hence why I

was attracted to this above any other star sign."


White Ceramic Wooden Lid Canister with Tea Cup Design by Pousse Pousse Citron


"The design on this canister is too cute. I would definitely use this canister with the tea cup design

on to store my Earl Grey tea bags. I am a massive tea drinker, something inherited from my student

days, so this cute little canister is the ultimate kitchen store unit. What is great about the canisters

from Pousse Pousse Citron is that they are available is different sizes and in different designs, I really

like the coffee design canister too."



The Edie Clutch by Amy George London


"My final piece for my wishlist is the Edie Clutch. I love oversized clutches that can be used both

during the day and can be transferred to the evening. This clutch has a simple structure, which is

a must in a bag for me and is perfect for carrying all your essentials. I also love the zebra print; the

perfect accessory for showing your wild side."

What do you think of Becky's picks? What's on your wish list this week? 

Objets De Désir xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment