4 September 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

This weeks wishlist wednesday has been handpicked by the lovely blogger Hannah of tea.three.sugars
1,2,3,4,5



Woods in the Bear by Sarah Breese Illustration

"What else could be first in my list of loves, but a bear? Mark & I are big bear fanatics (just click on 'the bears' tag on my blog and see our little furry collection!), so when I browsed the prints and spotted this I had no doubts. We've recently started to think about getting all grown up, and getting our very own house, and we already have one wonderful bear print and a wonderful bear cushion, so this would be the perfect addition to what is sure to be very bear/woodland themed decor."



Scandinavian Retro Bear Cushion by Gunna Ydri

"Sticking with the theme, next I hopped over to the cushion section. I think the subtle use of colour in this bear cushion means that it would easily compliment any existing colour scheme in your house. I promise to try and pick something non-bear-related next, really I do."



Garden Birds Bone China Mug by Alice Shields

"Birds are another thing that Mark and I share a love of. We could spend hours gazing out of the window or across the garden watching these fascinating little things hop and fly. I especially love the very handwritten style of writing used on this mug."



I Like Crumbs Pigeon Brooch by Alice Shields

"I think I've found a new illustrator love, I'm now lusting over Alice Shields' lovely little creations. I had a hard time picking between this sweet little pigeon brooch and the 'I Like You More Than Cheese On Toast' brooch! This brooch reminds me of a time when I spent the day in London with my dad, and we were sitting on the edge of one of the fountains eating our lunch. There were signs everywhere and people reinforcing 'do not feed the pigeons'. So what did my dad do? He fed the pigeons of course!"



Leather Boat Earring by Benu

"Last but not least, I pick these pretty little sail boat earrings because of my love for adventure. I can imagine Suzy Bishop would love to wear these should she ever want to take out her lovingly made beetle bug earrings. They are something a little unusual, what with being made from leather, and that really appeals to the arts and crafts lover in me."

So there it is, another brilliant wish list! Are you adding any of these items to your own wish lists? 

Also if you want to be featured on our wishlist wednesday post then get in touch! You can leave us a comment or as usual find us on our other social networks! 

Objets De Désir xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment