21 August 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

It's Wednesday and you know what that means! 
This week's wishlist has been chosen by the fashion blogger Lily of Fashion Scholar
Read on for her top five picks...

" After recently moving I've finally got to a stage where I've set up a little corner work space. It's a very sterile looking white box at the moment and need these gems to break up my wall!"
Libra by Deborah Ballinger Illustrations.
Fairytale of New York by Robbie James

"The stark white dangling light bulb doesn't help! Imagine these babies dangling over your 
head while you're working away"


Bowler hat light by Mr J Designs


"No rules on a wishlist to say I can't use this as a pencil case!"

Makeup bag by Gunna Ydri

"And not that it's work/desk related but this would be beautiful draped over my bookshelf ready for me to throw on in the morning!"


Secret container necklace by Pumpkinseed Jewellery.

So that's the wishlist for this week, what do you think? Are any of you now adding these items to your wishlists? Let us know in the comments! 

Objets De Désir xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment