12 March 2014

Wishlist Wednesday


This week Penny from Lillies and Love tells us what is on her Objets De Désir wish list! 

I've picked my top five items from the website to share with you today


I love everything about this.  Look at the fox.  Look at his little face.  LOOK AT IT!  Cute!


Arum Lilies are my favourite type of flower (hence the first part of my blog name!) so I couldn't scroll past this shade - it's beautiful!  I think I'd have it in the corner of a living room making a cosy corner perfect for snuggling up in with a book.

My Dad's nickname for me is 'Penny Penguin' so every time I see anything penguin-related it makes me think of him!

I love animal print and I love triangular earrings at the moment for some reason so these tick all my earring-related boxes!

A necklace with a cat on it.  I need this in my life!

I love how quirky and unique all these pieces are; I've not seen them anywhere else and it's very easy to see repeated products online when you browse as much as I do!  There's so many items I've not featured here, you definitely have to nip over to their website and have a look for yourself - there are a few things I spotted and immediately thought of people they'll be a great present for, so I know I'll be returning to make some gift purchases in the future!


What do you think of the Objets De Desir range?  And HOW amazing is the cat necklace?!


LilliesandLove xx

  Follow us on      FACEBOOK//TWITTER//INSTAGRAM//PINTEREST x

No comments:

Post a Comment