5 March 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

This week Jessica Thornton from Lilypod and Sweet Pea tells us what is on her Objets De Désir wish list! 


                                  The Shopper £115 by Amy George

This bag is so pretty yet practical. Having a baby on the way, and with me being female, I know that I’ll have lots to carry around. This will be a fab stylish accessory / changing bag combo! I love it in the berry colour, the 3 different hides makes it really unique!


                                       handmade, handcrafted, designer bag | Objets de Désir


                 Blue-Green Butterfly Hair Comb £15 by Red Bird Makes

I’m loving the vintage look lately and with Spring on the horizon I’m trying to incorporate lots of bright colours into my look! The turquoise in this is stunning and would be a fab addition to any outfit!


                                       handmade, designer hair accessories | Objets de Désir


                              Rita Pastel Bra £75 by Iris London
This is so delicate and lovely. The perfect combination of sexy and sophisticated! Being 31 weeks pregnant I’m not likely to look too fab in this but as this is my wish list I’m going to put it in anyway! Give me a few months, a personal trainer and a lot of motivation and I’ll be set!



                         handmade, designer lingerie | Objets de Désir

                         Handmade designer lingerie | Objets de Désir






                    Vermeil Orbit Stacking Rings £48 by Nikki Stark
I have quite small hands so I can’t really wear anything too chunky ring-wise. This delicate ring is perfect and I love the stacking concept, it makes for great mixing and matching!



                               Handmade, designer jewellery | Objets de Désir


                    Complimentary Coasters £14 by Duck Ceramics
I love filling my home with unique and lovely pieces. These complimentary coasters make me smile and the fact that they are all wonky and individual fits perfectly with my home full of crafts and DIY attempts!

                             Handmade, handcrafted designer homeware | Objets de Désir



         Follow us on      FACEBOOK//TWITTER//INSTAGRAM//PINTEREST x

No comments:

Post a Comment