22 January 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

Hello! Pandora of Petit Dora here with this weeks wish list...(click through images to be taken to site)




I'm kind of hopeful that Spring isn't really that far away and to get me in the mood what better than this adorable bunny brooch? 


These quirky pineapple earrings by Red Bird Makes are perfect for brightening up any outfit, they make me want to be on a beach sipping fresh juice! 

Seeing as I was actually born in London this gorgeous piece by Harriet Popham makes me miss home but would be a beautiful reminder of home on my walls. 


Nobody likes early mornings but I think that they could be greatly improved by serving breakfast on a bright and cheery tray like these ones. 



We get a lot of birds in our garden and it would be nice to see even more so having a lovely little bird feeder like this would be perfect. 

What do you think of this weeks wish list? Let us know, and if you're a blogger that would love to be featured on here then get in touch! 


Objets De Désir xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment